Becoming a vendor or entertainer
There is a very low turnover for commercial space at the N.C. State Fair. We do look for unique products and services to add to the quality vendors already at the fair. The deadline for applications was July 1. The Fair is no longer accepting applications for vendors for the 2012 State Fair.
The entertainment for the 2012 State Fair has been finalized. To be considered for 2013, please send promotional materials in December to:
N.C. State Fair
ATTN: Entertainment Coordinator
1010 Mail Service Center
Raleigh NC 27699-1010
For information about hotels, restaurants and businesses located near the Fairgrounds, visit the
Nearby Businesses page.
- It's hard to enjoy the State Fair with a sunburn, sore feet or a headache. Kerr Drug has a general store located on the Fairgrounds by the Waterfall. Stop by for anything you need from antacid to batteries, a memory card for your camera, flip-flops or sunglasses. Kerr Drug at the Waterfall has what you need to keep you going at the fair.
- Onsite RV camping with free wi-fi in certain areas and 24-hour security. Water, sewer and electrical access is available on more than 350 sites. Electricity ranges from 20-50 amps. Space is limited.
- Southern Exhibitor Services - 1 (800) 882-7469 | Download Exhibitor Service Kit
- Adams Ice - Mike Adams, 919-576-4706
- Amerigas Propane - Mike Peluso, 919-723-5518
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. - Andre Morgan, 919-398-1866
- Maola Milk - Benny Shelton, 919-930-1697
- Nobles Ice - 919-215-9970
- Pepsi - 919-819-1452 (Food Service), 919-819-0745 (Vending)