State Fairgrounds Facilities
Additional Development Underway
Check for Availability*
As part of an aggressive development plan to expand the historical area of the Fairgrounds, this area was reclaimed in 2015 to operate separately or in conjunction with the adjoining developed sites. The Heritage Tobacco Pavilion overlooking a scenic lakeview offers the perfect setting for corporate events and private social gatherings or as an expansion facility for larger events. Currently accepting applications for after October 2017.
- Located on an aesthetically landscaped .5 acres overlooking a scenic lakeview.
- Pavilion is an open air, covered area 84' x 60' (5,040 square feet) featuring a large stone fireplace and decorative stamped surface concrete pad.
for weddings, reunions, fundraisers, business gatherings, and group picnics for 100 - 400 people.
- The area can also be combined with the Pitzer Heritage Circle or Gardens Area to the East, or further expanded to add the nearby
Building to create an even larger venue to accommodate festivals or other events with large attendance.
Call for additional information and availability.
- Base rental rate includes 12 picnic tables as well as existing power, lighting and water as available. Free-standing restrooms are located adjacent to Heritage Circle.
- Other support services such as tables, chairs, etc. are available and prices will be quoted upon request.
cost: $1000 per day or 10 percent of ticket gross after
tax, whichever is greater.
At a glance
|| $1000.00 Base rate per day or 10% or
ticket gross, whichever is greater for the Heritage Pavilion. Discounted rate available for Agricultural events.